Power plant

Apparently some are happy with the PS power plant. But I read also the contrary 2 times from memory. ( with Naim of course).
So if the OP can try and return if not satisfied, why not.

1 Like

I can try a I think p15 or a p12n demo that n see how I go if I don’t like it then send it back… Thanks everyone for Ur insight n knowledge… Hope Ur all happy playing music :notes: in these krazy times :notes::musical_note::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’ve had a couple of other PS Audio units in the past in two separate houses where the mains was polluted pretty badly and wiring that was less than ideal for audio rigs (one house built in the early 1900s and another in the late 60’s). Both houses had Naim systems at one point or another, and both received a marked improvement with the regenerators. Now that I have dedicated lines for the audio, it improves things for certain, but to a lesser extent; not like what I remember what they did for the other places.

1 Like

joeling

Nov '20

Major break through. My upstream equipment is the cause of this sibilance. For the last 10 years with the ProAc, I have favoured the Purepower power regenerator to power all my front end whether be it digital or analogue pieces. I have tried the PS Audio power plants but found them to be too ‘soft’.

Last night, I swapped out the Purepower for a PS Audio P5 I had lying around. I think I am now on track and can start to settle the speakers in terms of positioning and placement and tuning. What a relief.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.