Powerline-Lite to Powerline on ND555

For Schuko yes. I’m fully aware of that of course. That doesn’t affect my comment.

I have heard cables make differences to systems, including mine, but always very subtle & more often than not, no difference at all. So I am not a total cable skeptic but very much of the ‘I doubt it will make any difference’ camp.

Having seen so many posts on the forum saying how good the Powerline was compared to the Powerline-Lite on the Nova was, I was persuaded to get a Powerline home demo from my dealer a couple of weeks ago.

The result was the installation of my new Powerline this morning & your description of the improvement Powerline produced is exactly how I would describe it as well. Much to my surprise.

If I can use percentage terms, installing a Karousel on my LP12 bought a 10% SQ improvement. The Powerline was less, say 4 or 5%. However, whereas the Karousel lift in SQ only benefited my vinyl, the Powerline improvement does of course benefit all sources.

Not much else I can do to the Nova so roll on the Supernova!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.