Powerline, where would you put it?

There’s always an itch to scratch when it comes to Hi-Fi :blush:

In that case if you were purely looking at a full PL you could try it on each in turn and see which you’d prefer.
If I had surplus funds in your position ( and an itch to scratch :slight_smile: ) I’d probably look to a box upgrade first though - where to spend would depend on your aims longer term. If staying with CDs a s/h CDX2 perhaps, or a 282 if vinyl is the majority source?

1 Like

For me the biggest difference was, without a doubt, when I put it on the power amp. More of everything and a really great upgrade. I have PL on everything else, they are nice and do lift things a bit, but it’s not a night and day difference.

I have wondered for a while how much of a lift the PL provides, finally a SH one presented it self so I had to grab it to try. If the lift is negligible it could alway go back on the market.

A couple of days to go until I receive it, should be fun trying it out.

I thought the PL placement was going to be source first, but general consensus is not the case for this upgrade.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.