Qobuz downloads

I just downloaded my final album from Qobuz.
It also happened to be my first.
I’ve spent a couple of hours trying to navigate the site, and now I’ve lost the download. Why is it not possible to download to the destination of choice - at the time of purchase?

[Select album]
[Pay]
[Select destination]
[Download]

It should be that simple.
But it isn’t.

Goodbye Qobuz.

The download will simply go into your downloads folder. Then you can check the metadata before moving it to where you want it. It’s actually very simple and works well. I’ve bought hundreds of albums from Qobuz and only had two with any problems.

So go into your profile on Qobuz and download it again if you really can’t find it. It’s a shame to give up at the first attempt. Any new download site is a bit confusing to start with.

1 Like

Thank you hal.
I should get used to assuming things like that, but tend to use logic most of the time.
And on this occasion it failed me!

Yes, it would be sad to give up. If you go in downloads folder, you will find it. You can also go in the search part of your computer, just tap the name of the album or artist, and you will find it easily.
Qobuz is the main site in Europe for downloads. Don’t give up.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.