Qobuz price reduction

I appear to be the only person on the planet who hasn’t received said email

…go to their website and you can sign in if you are currently a subscriber and update if you wish.

1 Like

I paid Studio Premier € 179.99 x 13 months, now the offer is € 149.99 x 12 months.

No email here but I’m on a legacy Sublime subscription - if I can upgrade to Sublime pro rata it may be well worthwhile.

https://help.qobuz.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405885487634

When I joined Qobuz it was $24.99/month. Then it went down to $14.99. I got the email of the new reduction to $12.99, so I went ahead and paid $120 (with prorated credit of what i just paid) to switch to an annual payment at $10.83/month. Nice. Competition is good.

1 Like

Thanks folks! The email went to my spam folder. Glad I saw this thread

That’s what I have done. I took out a new Sublime subscription at the new lower rate and got an automatic prorata refund for the remaining 2.5 months at the old higher rate. I figured that the quicker I did it the more I’d save.

1 Like

We’ll see how good when Qobuz folds and we are stuck with the likes of Spotify and Amazon :wink:
Hopefully this change means more customers for them

As an aside, does anyone know how we get our money-off vouchers for spends over £100 last month? Do we wait for an email from Qobuz with the codes?

Just logged on and changed to an annual charge, they have charged me pro rata, happy days.

1 Like

Qobuz is now only a couple of dollars a month more than Apple Music here. close to half the price of tidal so it’s a bit of a no brainer… If Spotify don’t screw the pooch with their Lossless/Hi Fi tier implementation I suspect both Qobuz and Tidal are going to be in a bit of trouble medium term…

1 Like

Someone has got to pay for MQA … sorry

1 Like

Rather than take the saving I’ll move up to Sublime from Premier . Qobuz is pretty much all I’ve used over the last 18 months it’s that good . Hopefully it continues to thrive when the Tech giants become more interested in Hi-Res Streaming .

Sublime only makes sense if you purchase albums for download, is that correct?

That is correct.

Yes. But when comparing the earlier price of Premier Studio to the new one of Premier Sublime after the reduction, I am in the green after buying one album download with the Sublime rebate. (Depends on how much time left on the old subscription, I suppose.

Done that too

2 Likes

That’s not really my point but a Bonus .

It was just a question. If the only difference between Premier and Sublime is for purchasing downloads, then I know I don’t need to upgrade to Sublime. Thanks.

1 Like

You can still purchase with Studio if you fancy once in a blue moon, but there are rebates if you have Sublime

Thanks. I haven’t bought digital music in years. Streaming serves my needs and I have savings for record purchases instead. :slight_smile:

1 Like