Qobuz problem

Suddenly Qobuz will only let me plays samples. iPad/nd5xs2.
Upon checking I see that Q has not removed their monthly fee from my bank account.
I have sent them a message and a reminder to ask what is happening.
Has any other been similarly affected?
N

Payment details on your account up to date? New card recently?

Nope nothing has changed.Bank details unaltered and quite sufficient in the account for my monthly needs.
If I log into my Q account it tells me which service I have but there are no tabs to amend account,leave etc.
If I try to open a new account it tells me I already have one.
Sent an email and reminder but having worked for French companies before retirement I have an understanding of ‘proper working pace’:snail: :turtle:
Plenty of other free streaming available.
N

Qobuz seem to have little administrative ability. Having closed my account for some reason,after 3 messages asking for help and enquiring why I cannot update my payment method. Nothing.
So I will have to go to pastures new.
Has anyone tried the Amazon hd stream. £12.99 pm With a nd5 xs2.?
I am disappointed as Qobuz gave me what I wanted. Jazz and chamber music were quite well represented.
N

That’s a shame, as I really think Qobuz has the edge on sound quality. I’ve had bad experiences with their support service too, but it works well for me at the moment, so I stick with them.
You will need to use AirPlay or Chromecast to get Amazon to work.

Can you not just sign up with a different email address and payment method?

There is hope yet. I have a reply from Q asking me to describe the problem I have encountered.
So by this time next week we might be successful.
N

1 Like

Progress! I have sent screen shots of my attempts at logging on.
Apparently I am and am not a subscriber🤐
Would it not be simpler if they just took my email address out of their data base and asked me to join again?
N
Screen shots at my age. I had to get my iPad for fools book out for that.

Now trying to log into Qobuz via a different browser.
No success.
‘‘ you have already signed up to this subscription plan.You can choose another one’’
I can almost hear them scratching their …in 93692 Pantin Fr.
I keep posting hoping for ideas to resolve this mess other than a new email address.
N

N

Finally got the service back.
I had to be deleted from their data base and rejoin.
A free month for my patience.
I really did miss it.
N

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.