Rack Isolation Products

Hi, where can I source spikes and cones that have threaded ends so I can screw them into the shelf supports to make a HiFi rack?

Have you tried typing ‘hifi isolation spikes’ into Mr Google? You’ll get literally hundreds of results, loads of which are eminently suitable.


Thanks for the steer, I’ve decided on the (new) direction I will go and have found what I need via google search. Great