RCA to 5pin Din 240

Hello.
I only have 3 inputs on my SN2: CD, tuner and Aux1. I can’t use Av in nor hdd nor Aux2 in & Poweras I have no CHORD CRIMSON DIN 5 pin (240 deg) To 2xRCA cable. Would that work. I want to connect a 2nd Non Naim Tuner and all the other inputs are used (Naim Dac (CD in) Nat 02 (Tuner in) and Rega Dac (Aux 1 in) and absolutely need a 4th input socket. Can I use hdd RCA input for my tuner or even AV in or ist it best to get this RCA to 5pin Din 240 cable? Thanks so much. Kind regards.

You have 5 inputs available to you on the Supernait2. You can use HDD in (either RCA or DIN) and also AUX1 in on RCA Phono. AUX2 on the 240 degree DIN5 should only be used with a SNAIC powering a suitable Naim phono stage.

2 Likes

Here are your options; for the rca/din pairs use one or the other not both.

2 Likes

so I can use hdd and av in just like this for 2 separate Onkyo tuners without changing av switcher. @Richard: aux 1 is already used by RCA, 3 of 5 already used, so I can just use hdd and av in like it were a regular RCA input named “CD” and AUx 2 I just forget about it, as it is not like with my Nac 282, no regular Aux 2, but only a Aux 2 & power. Thanks to all.

Yes, you can use the source IN/OUTs just as INs if you wish.

1 Like

Did you mean to tag me?

1 Like

nope, Richard Dane was meant :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.