(Re) Configuring 252 and Naim App

Hi, this is my fist post so a) apologies if I post incorrectly and b) I hope someone has the knowledge to help as Naim is now closed for the holidays.

I have an NDS, 252 into a 300DR system and have been very pleased. The NDS was set up into the CD input and the Naim app configured accordingly several years ago. I’ve now acquired a CD555 and having connected it to the CD input and moved the NDS to AUX2 I’m struggling to get the Naim App configured to connect/control the NDS via AUX2. Every time I access the app on the iPad it switches to input CD - as expected. I haven’t been able to find anything on chat rooms/web/manuals to indicate where the configuration is changed from. Hence I’m reaching out for help please.

Many thanks,

In case you’re not aware of it, the System Automation you’re presumably using for volume and input selection is described here:

This describes different boxes as examples, but the principle still applies to NDS/252.

Thank you - appreciated greatly.
Christmas Eve playtime!

Within the app you need to say which preamp input the streamer is connected to - then it all flows.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.