Re-ordering Presets in Naim App

Good morning everyone. Does anyone know if it’s possible to re-order the list of presets (and radio stations) in the Naim App. I can’t find an obvious way to do it. Nor can I find any info on this forum. Which leads me to wonder if it’s even possible.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I’d be very grateful. I would just like to put my own particular favourites at the top of the list.

Thanks

Touch the three dots on the right side of the app pre-set screen. You will see the station line over slightly to the left, then keeping finger on the station line, you can drag & drop to wherever you want it

Thanks Mike. That worked perfectly for the presets. Oddly though, not for the radio stations.

With both my muso and 272, I can press and hold the preset for about a second and after that, I’m able to move it up or down in the list of radio presets.

Hi again, no not the stations listings
I guess that’s because of a need to have them in alpha/numeric & that’s how the app receives the data.

Well at least the presets are done. Thanks for your help Mike.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.