Rega P6

No I think the Ania is 30% of the cost the P6 is just under £1000 but add the Ania and it’s over £1400.

I had a Dynavector 20x2L snap on me wrecking all the coils in the process which was a very expensive accident and led me to go for an MM with changeable stylus the silver lining was that I found that I actually really enjoy the sound of a good MM not the same sparkly top end but if you get the right one a much fuller and more musical experience.

Yeah I took the package deal making the ANIA come out a few hundred Euro cheaper than on its own.

Luckily I have not had anything like that happen, cart is a year old and still going strong.

Only gripe is my ears pick up a lot of sibilance with it. When I dig into it many folk pointed to it having an elliptical stylus. I have since learnt to live with it.

But I cannot help thinking what the nude diamond stylus on the ANIA Pro would do for me.

1 Like

I have a P3-24 with an Ortofon 2m Blue cart on it. I’ve been so happy with it that I haven’t seriously considered moving up in the line. But every now and then, I do wonder! The side of my that appreciates simplicity (fewer pieces) doesn’t like the external PSU… though I hear makes a very big diff vs. just a wall wart of the older models. @Bobthebuilder got an amazing deal!

2 Likes

Looks good! I enjoyed the P6 quite a bit. I believe it to be the best value in the Rega line.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.