Request failed: bad gateway (502)

Working tonight :ok_hand:

I got this 502 message last night when the server under the new forum clearly went off line for ten minutes. I know it wasn’t my network because I tried two different devices on 4G (so bypassing my home network entirely) and each being on a different mobile network (Vodafone and Three). So it’s the other end’s problem!
Best
David

I’ve been asked by Naim Support to share the below:

We have also been able to replicate this issue here in the office, and our software techs seem to have found the root of the problem - that being an issue somewhere between our products and Rovi - the music metadata database. We are now in contact with Rovi and working to fix the issue, so hopefully this shouldn’t be an issue for very much longer.”

Hopefully won’t take too long!

Tim

1 Like

Working again as of this morning on my Unitiserve in the UK.

Ditto, working perfectly again. Good to have it back, unlike some I find it very informative and useful, and it never fails to identify my albums!

I find Rovi quite useful too, despite its limitations. I once opened a thread on Rovi mismatches, as some of them could be quite comical.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.