Roger Waters - The Lockdown Sessions

I think you’ll find it already has.

Didn’t think I would like this at first……but having listened a few times….a slow burn for me….I now like it a lot….

Sorry, if I didn’t make myself clear - it won’t happen in my home.

No computer CD drive to burn one?

I’m just not interested in streaming.

I listen to music on my music system, either on LPs with my LP12 or on CDs with my CDS II (or, at least, I will again soon when it has been repaired).

In any event, the computer at home is three floors away from the music room, so I think that the signal would be degraded if I tried to use a lead long enough to make a connection.

Streaming is so easy - I just don’t get why anyone that loves music wouldn’t stream :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I get that - but other than my very first post here I haven’t suggested that you do! Instead, my last post effectively repeated the second suggestion of my first post (!), namely download the album files and burn a music CD that can be played just like any other music CD in your CD player!!!

I can only say so often that I’m just not interested.

If the artist can’t be bothered to release music on vinyl or CD, I can’t be bothered to go about finding ways to listen to it.

3 Likes

Apologies for pressing - previously you’d only said you weren’t interested in streaming, and you had said that you’d have liked to be able to hear, hence my suggestion.

Wow… the quality of this recording is jaw dropping. I had the real sensation that Roger was sitting in front of me signing. The version of Comfortably Numb is fantastic… the same version he is playing during his current tour… It means no guitar solo but a fantastic female voice to close the song. Just fantastic.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.