Rolling Stone's top 500 albums

How can someone compare Bitches Brew by Miles Davis with the Beatles. On which criterias the Beatles are well ahead? ( I was looking the original 2003 list, the list above is difficult and long to load).

I wasn’t aware until now that the Rolling Stones had made over 500 albums but I suppose they have been round for a long time now

3 Likes

Err it is, don’t worry

2 Likes

Thought I’d take a quick look at the top 50, no The Who, Pink Floyd, basically all the Beatles lps, The Doors, Simon & Garfunkel, Neil Young, Born in the USA, the list goes on. At least Thriller and Graceland were there. Nonsense even compiling a list tbh.

Perhaps a Mutant Algorithm could be employed? What could go possibly go wrong ?:flushed:

1 Like

Agreed. How can you leave out “In Rock” and “Machine Head” or even “Made in Japan” given some of the other stuff listed?

1 Like

Are two handfuls 10? Or a much bigger number? 50+?

I love lists, not that I am too bothered who comes first or 35th, but that it allows me to dig into the artists and albums, hence in the past 12 months rechecking out Jefferson Airplane, the Creation, etc.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.