Rugby

By the way this isn’t rugby. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have noticed that :grinning:gee the fans are passionate

More so than rugby

Aussie Rules fans are very passionate.

It appears your wish was granted as Swain has an effectively 5/6-match ban, although that’s not long enough for me.

1 Like

Well deserved now if only they could give that French ref 6 weeks as well. :grin:

1 Like

Can we extend that to all French refs?

1 Like

Agree HappyListener he should have been banned for the rest of 2022 games

1 Like

Justice has been served

Wallabies should have only been playing with 14 men

Based on that theory the ABs should’ve just played with 14 men during the Richie McCheat period, but they didn’t and went on to win countless games and series. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ha ha

I rang up Fossie ( Ian Foster) AB coach and said

Mate can you just let the wallabies win in Auckland this once on Saturday to stop their whinging :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

This weeks game is going to clash with the Geelong v Swans GF. I’ll have to watch the rugby on catch up and avoid this thread.

Bledisloe game kick off at 5pm our time evidently - won’t the Swans/Geelong game be over by then ?

Yes, however we’re at a friends place for BBQ. They’ll want to party on (regardless of the outcome) so I mightn’t get the opportunity. I can watch it when we get home.

I really hope the Swans win not that I’m a big AFL watcher

I don’t mind Geelong, least they’re not Collingwood.

Think it’ll be a tough close game if the Swans can get off to a good start they might get away with it

Richie was a master at “working” referees

Ive never watched a single game - people keep telling me I will love it if I go along and watch a game live - just haven’t got round to it

hope the weather bucks up for the weekend - i read of more floods up the north coast today and Sydney feels like mid winter today

1 Like

He committed more offences around the breakdown than any player I’ve known. To his credit he was wonderful at milking a penalty and getting away with being a pest. He was a great player though, but a cheat imo.