Sad day

Its a sad day and this is the last picture of the 272/555DR/300

Boxed and ready for their new home

2 Likes

What’s going on @HiFiman?

1 Like

I hope it is not the end of the road and you will be replacing them with something else. Always a sad day to see kit go that you have spent time with.

:cry:

I hope their new home is your new home ? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Sad because you are living a home you were attached to? But have to move elsewhere due to other circumstances?

1 Like

You’re keeping the SL2’s? :thinking:

1 Like

The kit is going nowhere except to my new home as I’m moving tomorrow :grinning: but will remain boxed until the music room is decorated, thankfully I have a Nait2, UQ2 and Allaes to see me through as these will be easy to move around.

10 Likes

Oh, you tease :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Just fooling around the 300s, SL2s etc took an age to aquire and is my ultimate setup :grin:

Anyway the move went well tomorrow the Nait2 and Allaes will be playing in the new room, cannot wait.

1 Like

Music restored :two_hearts:

UQ connected via Wi-Fi feeding the Nait2, TV balancing on the fireplace but all to be changed in time but for now a happy chappy.

Sounds great :+1:

1 Like

Couple of pics

13 Likes

Nice looking new pad @HiFiman, it’s always good to get the system back up and running after a move!

1 Like

Very nice, good luck in your new home :+1:

1 Like

Thanks guys, once the room is decorated the SL2s will be returning.

The room is fairly big but the Allaes and Nait sound spacious and fill the room nicely.

1 Like

New home, new possibilities and adventures :notes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.