Serial number: 447525

They can ship you ex VAT against bank transfer. Then you will have to add your local VAT at import.

2 Likes

I’d stay away from ebay for a big purchase like that. Lots of scams and the prices are usually higher than the other s/h boards.

2 Likes

FR, I can vouch for that ND555. :wink:

They should also have a cherished PS555DR, lurking in their stock room. :wink:

No!!!

What happened Nigel?

A need to downsize.

1 Like

I thought it might be yours Nigel……but looks like they had a customer lined up for the 555ps. Hoping you are well and plans are moving forward👍

1 Like

I am well, and trust you are too.

Sitting here thoroughly enjoying my temporary fix.

1 Like

The pub juke box?.

1 Like

A little Naim integrated system fed by a posh server and some little speakers, all punching way above their wieght.

1 Like

Not sure if that is true with non new kit.

1 Like

It is. I have asked :blush: all business can do if they want to.

1 Like

Thanks guys for all these responses. I will investigate. They can ship , I just got their response. Not in a hurry……

They are great people to do business with. Knowledgeable, fair and responsive.

4 Likes

There is a second hand goods scheme which can be used but the dealer will have to make various declarations to use this. I have found two main Naim dealers who do not wish to do this. If you have a dealer that will then that is useful to know.

There is a margin scheme where the dealer pays 16% vat on the margin ie the difference between the selling and purchasing price. There is no vat in case of a loss or no profit.

Zero rate scheme may also apply and be simpler. The problem seems to be that many dealers can’t be bothered to look into this.

2 Likes

Yes but Signals sells Statements … so easily above vat threshold after 1 or 2 transactions …

Shipping: That’s great to know. I saw a nice rack on their 2nd hand listing and very much doubted to get in contact since many dealers don’t ship to the EU anymore.

1 Like

Indeed. My point is that not all sellers want to bother with the complications of vat on sales of pre owned goods outside the UK.

1 Like

I wouldn’t dilly dally if I was you.

1 Like