Should I service or sell?

Thanks Tazio - what size room have you got, how far away is your listening position and how far apart are your speakers?

Yes I agree of course the blue sound node canā€™t compete with a well sorted LP12 but what would you suggest instead ?

So many. I have the Node plus a Chord Qutest in one system. The Qutest lifts the node to Naim quality . Others prefer to add the Naim Dac.

Alternatively the Auralic series of integrated streamers and dacs are to my mind of very high quality. There are a number of them on ebay at around 1500 pounds. I have the Auralic Altair on one system that I think would suit, If you want to spend more their Aries plus a Vega - separate streamer and dac would be worth listening to.

Edit- I believe the Node to be an excellent streamer and dac at itā€™s price point. It would certainly do a very good job until you were ready to upgrade if you later wanted to.

Many thanks much appreciatedā€¦

The room is around 4.5m wide x 5.5m speakers would be 2.5m apart roughly ?

Get rid of the old gear! Get a Supernait 3 and a streamer. What are you going to play your CDs on if you get rid of the 3.5?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.