Show us your ATCs

What are the dimensions of your lounge?

Not at home at the moment but from memory about 4m x 6m. Speakers firing access room to listening location. Cats sat mid point enjoying the experience!
Paul

1 Like

There are too many loudspeakers without grilles in this thread!

1 Like

Have you seen the typical ATC grilles?

1 Like

No! Are they dreadful?

Some of us do like ATC grilles :blush: our granddaughter especially considers them to be cool. However, I appreciate that others may have a different perspective.

2 Likes

ATC40A looked like chicken wire to me, is what I said to Richard Newman, so went for 50’s instead as a start point. Didn’t turn back.

1 Like

An acquired taste!

4 Likes

I can see that it would stop kids poking in fingers and damaging the drive units, but they are not what you’d call pretty!

I think ‘fugly’ is the word you are after

2 Likes

Indeed, but I didn’t want Mr Dane to choke on his cheese and crackers (or whatever else he consumes at this stage of the day).

1 Like

How about ‘contemporary’?

Probably Valium after moderating this forum

7 Likes

Very good!

1 Like

On the black speakers I find them good looking and with a cool industrial vibe. On cherry (which I have on my SCM40) I’m not convinced . But they do work when the two 5 year old twins visit and want to dance to some Creedence :blush:

4 Likes

You’ll forget about the grills once you listen to them . But if you also want to see the grills disappear then choose the Satin Black .

1 Like

Just finishing off the bottle of Wynns Cabernet I opened for lunch…

11 Likes

Or just leave them off.

Roger

1 Like

I envy you, Richard, it’s getting on for six years now since I last tasted red wine!

I’m so sorry Graham…

4 Likes