Show us your Neats!

Petite 30’s on Solidsteel

stands (Italian)

13 Likes

For the sake of completeness, there it is…
Mullet system or satisfying hi-fi, time will tell.

22 Likes

Here are my Elite SEs.

8 Likes

My Ultimatum MF7

25 Likes

Here are my Neat Iota Alpha.

22 Likes

Some lovely looking speakers!!

Here is one of the Iotas I have on AV duty, fed by a fully serviced and updated UnitiQute 1 - which is probably a UnitiQute 1.5 given the updated streaming board it sports:)

They are on Iso Acoustics stands, and far from ideally placed, in a corner with not much rear wall for low frequency assistance. They still sound great, and I often use the system to listen to streamed music rather than my main stereo. Also makes the TV sound infinitely better than the inbuilt speakers!

8 Likes

Looks really cool, and definitly an interesting positioning of the speakers!

1 Like

Thank you - the limited space has led to this positioning though :sweat_smile:

@Lontano,

Indeed, it was your write ups and pictures, on the old forum, which led to me buying MF7s.

I’d still be happy with them now, had the MF9s not appeared at an irresistible price.

2 Likes

17 Likes

Tv fronts
Rel t/7x sub
Pmc db1 gold for rears.

9 Likes

Spare room system. Sony receiver, Marantz CD273 circa 1985, Ariston QDeck 1990ish.

One day I’ll get some proper stands, still sounds fabulous.

9 Likes

I have probably owned around ten different Neat speakers, starting with original Petites.
Liked them all bar the Elite edition with this tweeter:

5 Likes

Motive SE2

15 Likes

21 Likes

13 Likes

Don’t look now but there’s un assassin behind you.

2 Likes

Got my Iota Alphas two years ago - they still astound me everytime I play them:

Introduced a NAP250 DR this week and they are sounding much fuller and forward:

15 Likes

Petite 30’s anniversaries

I had the Ministra’s for 2 years before these, I slightly prefer the Petites due to the wider sound stage and to me the overall integrated sound

The Ministra’s are pretty damn good though in the bass department being isobaric, would still have them if Petites hadn’t arrived on the scene

10 Likes

Love the flame red finish Lontano

My dealer has the Ultimatum XL10’s in same finish in main listening room, they look fantastic

2 Likes