Show us your pets

Very sorry to read of your loss @ortdude

Thank you Ian.

1 Like

What gorgeous greyhounds.

1 Like

We have been trying to teach our kittens not to jump up onto the kitchen worktops. Yesterday evening we had proof that we have a way to go yet!

34 Likes

They look like they are in full control……best of luck😁

4 Likes

Under paw heating?

6 Likes

They are not on the worktops. Lesson learnt.

3 Likes

Anyone following the Winter Olympics may have heard about the snow in Beijing today. Here are our 2 dogs out in the park earlier. It really is so unusual to have snow here, especially the amount that has fallen today, so the pups had an absolute blast.

27 Likes

I’ve never been in snow like that, looks fantastic.

Here is the local weather forecast:

Today it’s going to rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain, however indoors will be dry warm and cosy, and the balls will be rolling around the snooker table on the telly.

Edda

Frieda

Disa

22 Likes

It has been a while since I was last in snow like this, would have been when we lived in Southern Germany. I nipped out earlier this evening in the car to pick up some food, sorely missed the winter tyres we had back there. Still, Beijing is normally so dry during the winter months this is makes a very nice change.

But great to be out on foot in snow like this, as an added extra it is an easy way to clean the dogs’ coats :grinning:

1 Like

On Chipmunk watch:

27 Likes

Last night my son was putting up some shelves. Zhukov, being a working dog, came to render assistance. Even brought some of his own “tools”.

Willy.

22 Likes

Love your sons work clothes. :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Attire, winter, indoor.

Willy.

20 Likes

34 Likes

:joy:took me a while to see the dog in the picture.

4 Likes

Cone off !
And Doesn’t she look happy about it

Not been to bad ,few times being whacked in the back of the knee with it was not great ,
She’s happy and healthy ,that’s all we could ask .

32 Likes

Woh, I’ve just woke up and at first thought it was the ash from a volcano. Great shoot.