Show us your pets

Great pet @TheKevster I love snakes. :+1:

1 Like

G

21 Likes

27 Likes

Two weeks after getting the new dogs they’ve settled in really well. Unfortunately both came riddled with fleas and stomach infections. £1500 in vet bills but both on the mend.
It’s so frustrating that these two where bought to breed just for money. It seems like frenchies are the new dog to have until people realise that they can have health problems and they’re not the lapdogs they want.

18 Likes

Tried to walk too far yesterday (still less than a mile) causing my sub standard leg to ache badly during the night.
I sat in my chair in the early hours and tried out the new electric blanket/ throw do-ins.
Switched it off and back to bed but she must have noticed that it was a quarter of a degree warmer upstairs from the residual heat.

Get her claws into that when it is switched on should be entertaining to watch.:zap::zap:

17 Likes

shouldn’t that be in the rodents thread?

and how to deal with them ?

1 Like

You say “she” Kev. How do you sex a snake? (Although I guess they don’t have a problem).

The reptile vet sexed her Pete… :ok_hand:

You are back in her good books then ?

1 Like

Somebody is very comfortable listening to a bit of John Lee Hooker this morning :smiley_cat:

14 Likes

Margot is concerned that today we appear to have switched the summer off.

29 Likes

Skye on yesterday’s walk up Sherrifmuir.

26 Likes

Pluto paying his respects

24 Likes

Chasing the cat all day has knackered them all out. And yes the cat got the better of the dogs :rofl::rofl:

26 Likes

Life back to normal now … dog content, hens pecking and it’s time to chop some kindling.

19 Likes

Are they super ?

You’ve done a cracking job

best wishes

Ian

2 Likes

Thanks Ian - the joys of free range and a dog that tolerates them.

1 Like

Darcy and her best friend Fly

28 Likes

We’ve kicked off a project to commission “pen & ink” drawings of all our cats ( I posted a cracking one of Zebby about 18 months ago, that was done by a daughter’s schoolfriend, who is now a professional graphics designer). Here it is:

So I’ve been running through the old photos and come up with the the attached collage.

In true forum fashion, and in the totally shameless guise of attempting to break the Guinness Book Of Records for the most likes for kitty photos, I present “The Magnificent Eight”":

Sukie, Sasha, Suzy Wong, Zebedee
Freckles, Marble(Mabs), Pixie, Coralee

(Pixie & Cora are still with us.)

22 Likes

This got me thinking of your moggy :slight_smile:

3 Likes