Show us your pets

@Debs so glad you enjoy Leo’s videos. I found them very sad initially with his claws bounded by rubber bands leaving deep indentations in his claws and marks that remained after a year. But also fascinating to see him molt and transform into a larger, darker amazing lobster later. :blush:

1 Like

Yes, the picture in my above post, shows Leon at an early period after his release from the rubber bands, and the marks they left clearly visible on his claws.

To my mind they may make some folk an interesting ‘captive creature’ kind of pet but they certainly don’t make a good replacement for a cuddly cat or dog :grimacing:

<>

Some interesting recent research news about lobsters:

2 Likes

18 Likes

I think what I want most in the world is to see my cat on Sunday evening

6 Likes

Badger with bucket and spade …

15 Likes

“Oh, hi, it’s you. You’re back from your Jolly. Off in your swanky hotel in some exotic foreign clime? While I’ve been stuck in this here prison.

By the way, my bowl is empty.”

:smirk_cat:

3 Likes

Pixie

15 Likes

It’s me that’s stuck in a cage , I’ve been quarantined with COVID and have made the mistake of getting into the government system , I don’t know what will happen .

There are differing rules for those who’ve been inoculated , sadly the NHS has my email address , but my doctor does not , as a result I cannot access my COVID Pass

Ian, can you not get your covid pass directly from the NHS app? I was under the impression that the surgery would automatically update some master database every time you were stabbed.

On the way to Valley of Rocks, via the feral goats and fungi.

15 Likes

My surgery does not have my email address , when I asked the NHS for the CV19 pass, it proudly asked me for the address at my surgery and announced it was locking me out for two days

I should say that in the last fifteen years, I ‘ve had one tube of cream and a packet of Buscopan .

You’ve no idea the hoops I went through last night to get my NHS number

15 Likes

On the way back to Lynmouth … another fine tree.

15 Likes

Now have appointment to get exit swab

All being well, on flight following morning

Ian

I think in the last week we have only had about 3 or 4 pics of pets so grateful to you and others who provide cheer with photos.:+1:

2 Likes

If I get home a picture of Mrs Houdini awaits….

2 Likes

No new pics of Lyra but here are my previous 2 (Willow in front and barney in back) deceptive perspective as Barney was about 9kg and twice the size of Willow!

17 Likes

Beautiful Ryder beautiful.

They were very special cats, sadly only lasted 13 and 15 years.

Some better pics

25 Likes

What’s the old joke about a dog chewing a bone in front of the fire ? :smirk:

16 Likes