Show us your pets

Our very fine lad Bailey

26 Likes

Cute dog, but interesting Thorens deck in the background that’s not listed on your profile.
Can we have a little detail on that please…?

3 Likes

Let me out!

3 long weeks to go …

24 Likes

Another walk around Stinchcombe Hill; this time assessing the work required for wheel chair access, and both bridges are in view.

21 Likes

I haven’t inflicted you all with pictures of mine for a while, so here are the terrible twosome.

30 Likes

Cute? He’s a trained killer!!

The deck is a pimped TD 150 my wife bought for me a few years back. Easy on the eye and sounds good too

4 Likes

Am back at home with Orson after a month of travelling. Feels good. We went for a very long walk in the autumn sunshine yesterday.

25 Likes

my new french bulldog puppy

23 Likes

You can’t have too many photos of Orson.

Hoping you are well ?

Ian

1 Like

Morning hide-and-seek:

L-R: Pixie, Jasmine, Coralee

21 Likes

Both of us well thank you!

21 Likes

Bag’s are hours of endless fun for our feline friends.
Below is Djedi (correct spelling, he was Egyptian) before he took his long walk…

25 Likes

Current view.

23 Likes

Orson sure knows how to full on relax and show it! :grin:

3 Likes

That’s a very happy dog

1 Like

Yes, but he’s French, so you’d think that Belgium : Canada might have interested him. linguistically at least. Not a bit of it.

2 Likes

Well Coralee was enjoying the match.

16 Likes

Jasmine & Coralee

Jas has a slight eye infection necessitating the application of drops three times a day.

Jas does not like eye drops and takes it out on the person holding her…she has some sharp and very pointy claws, and makes known her disapproval in the usual kitty manner:

…she needs another two weeks of drops, so Jas went to the V.E.T today for a manicure…hopefully this will help avoid “dad” losing too much blood in the future.

17 Likes

Coco has found a new hiding place.

19 Likes

After many weeks of use, the Fortnums cardboard box remains the preferred option.

26 Likes