Show us your pets

13 Likes

Can he/she get down ?

1 Like

We cook, they watch…

22 Likes

We have a ladder and one of the teenagers helped the cat down. He has scratches everywhere now :slight_smile: that’s not really an issue but his teenage sister keeps telling him that she would have done it better.

Surely the golden age of my life :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Badger not impressed by his surroundings …

21 Likes

SuperUniti proving a nice warm bed today.

30 Likes

That very lovely puss looks like he (or she?) may be a Maine coon?

1 Like

Close! :smile: He (Freyr) is in fact a Norwegian Forest cat. Next down in size order I believe.

We have two - his brother Torbjorn never sleeps on the hi-fi, but is the one who comes running to listen when music comes on.

Freyr looks rather small in this picture, but he has curled himself right round the SU, maximising use of available heat. He is in fact quite a large cat, but is dwarfed by his brother (same litter, different genes - Freyr takes after his mother, Torby after his father).

4 Likes

We have three Maine coons who have all featured in one of the pets threads. This one, who Freyr reminded me of, is Freddie, 11 years old. He has apparently shrunk a bit as he aged and his fur got shorter and less dense. But he’s still quite a big boy and very affectionate as long as you don’t try to mess around with any fur that isn’t on top, as it were.

21 Likes

This is Tyr, our Norwegian Forest. Not quite as cuddly as a Maine Coon, but still very fluffy and affectionate :blush:

22 Likes

Obviously a bloke cat: paws hogging the remote control like that! :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

Lucky has to see for herself that the LS50s have finally been put away.

18 Likes

Are the speakers LS3/5A ?

1 Like

Yes, Falcons to be precise.

2 Likes

nice

1 Like

This our new boi. We get him next year. He’s a Spanish Galgo we’re adopting from a dog rescue centre in Spain. (Abandoned and mistreated hunting dogs are a huge issue there). We met him when we were there last month doing some volunteer work.

26 Likes

How lovely - what a handsome boy.

Lovely Winky. Was he from the Galgosdelsol rescue centre? We love their videos!

1 Like

It’s Socks! Well done!

My partner is thrilled. She has supported them for a while now and thinks their work is second to none.

3 Likes

Yes! That’s where we volunteered.

1 Like