Show us your pets

Not mine but belong to my nephew and his wife. This is Hendrix (yes named after), he is Bullmastiff/Rottweiler cross, now aged 13, we’d taken him to the beach at Padstow but wasn’t going any further! Very placid “just feed me and leave me alone” !

He lives with Bee (terrier X) now 16, you can guess who’s in charge?!

18 Likes

Think you might have the wrong thread unless there’s a dog hidden under that cart. :grin:

Lovely darlings, all of them (even the snakes, of which we’ve had a few) and my favorite, Eric the half-a-bee (or was it GP?). I wish I could go back and like all 4810 prior posts, but I haven’t yet earned the right to that many likes in a day.

Please say hello to Guinevere (“Winnie”), our 5-year-old goldendoodle rescue:

Sweeter than Splenda, she rarely lets me out of her sight, and most of the time she seems to feel that some part of her body needs to be in direct contact with some part of mine.

23 Likes

Thanks @Pete_the_painter for the corection. Moved pretzel logic to the music thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Think we’ve all been guilty of the same mistake, I did mean to remove my post as it looks odd once you deleted yours. :+1:

Pierre’s expression is priceless. I couldn’t stop laughing looking at them. “You got a problem?” :joy:

1 Like

Haha you are always way quicker than me! Have a great evening sir. :blush:

1 Like

There’s definitely something hiding in here…

27 Likes

She is completely harmless, although she has bitten me a couple of times (I have since learned to use tongs when feeding her with a mouse!)

2 Likes

My wife’s like that.

5 Likes

doh :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

“But…Cats do like waffles…”

17 Likes

New addition to the pet family after defeating 5 year old Violet

in tug o war.

25 Likes

And this is Violet

25 Likes

Just checking that I had repotted the orchids to her satisfaction.

Sunny morning so she is in the eastern aspect but by late afternoon we will be snoozing sou’ be sou’ west.

Why didn’t ancient mariners use cats as a device for accurate navigation.
This one would have been worth a medieval fortune.

23 Likes

“Wow - that was LOUD!”

28 Likes

Been trying out my new cordless router and planer today. Both excellent but outclassed by the autonomous cordless floor sweeper.

Willy.

20 Likes

Early evening walk for Darcy

20 Likes

Then she saw a cat :joy_cat:

14 Likes

Too funny. Sorry! :rofl: