Show us your pets

I think he’s saying get this bloody tight collar off. :scream:

1 Like

My cats would rather have that collar tightened up a lot more! :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Well if you are sure you won’t be using it again I best make it mine.

Thirty year old Stressless designed with the arse size and weight of a Nordic fairy in mind. It was repaired once but has collapsed again.

Fits me a treat. Do you turn it round so it faces the sun?

I suppose I weigh about 75kgs. So not overloaded.

19 Likes

On the way to the Woolpack we called in on another our favourite haunts.

18 Likes

No chance of listening to anything tonight. May as well sit in the garden :rofl::rofl:

20 Likes

Off to the park.

G

15 Likes

Looks like she’s off to the Moon! :rocket: :full_moon:

6 Likes

When I got married 30 years ago, two cats came with the deal. One of them was obviously quite close in Mr Tux’s family tree. I remember we had to take her to the Vets for a blood test, we told the nurse that she was volatile. She said " Don’t worry we do this all the time".
She returned 5 mins later with several newly applied plasters on her and blood on her uniform. Her blood.

7 Likes

G

26 Likes

You do know that’s a cat right? :rofl:

We tried this with our previous cats becuse Maine Coons apparently are “lead tolerant” Did not end well

She loves her lead. Her ‘sister’ on the other hand, not so much.

G

How far away is the park?

5m walk.

G

Ah, hence the carrier!

Feels a bit safer as there’s a busy road to cross too.

She hops in quite happily.

G

2 Likes

Amazing, I bet it attracts quite a bit of attantion!

1 Like

She does!

G

1 Like

I and the nurse at the vet’s both needed plasters after Latika was seen by the vet to get his anti-parasite meds, me getting him into the carrier and her catching him as he rampaged around the treatment room. Sakli was much more accepting of the medical check-up. I did warn the vet’s that they were feral kittens and Latika had been challenging in the past. I even mentioned he had bitten someone at the last vet visit. As no one got to experience his bite, I guess this is a step forward.

Been there, seen that…… a certain chocolate Tortie Burmese (whose name escapes me, but might be similar to my forum name) springs to mind!

Her other trick was during her annual MoT, when being given her worming tablet:

Vet: “See, that was easy….I don’t know why you have so many problems giving her a pill”
Us: “It’s under her paw….”
Vet: “Nah. I’ll just lift her up……….ah!”

And then there was her nephew, Zebedee, who used to sink his teeth into my wife.
Three hospital visits, including the one where she had three nights in QAH and three weeks off work. The “sickness note” was a classic:

“Reason for absence: Bitten by family cat”

3 Likes

Here we go again after saying no more dogs when we lost Scottish Terrier Angus during the 2020 lockdown.

36 Likes