Show us your pets

Bengalls?

1 Like

Bengals ?

I had a lovely one who started to stray… it didn’t end happily

1 Like

They are a mixture but one of the parents was a pure bengal. Boy, are they active.

1 Like

You will also find very vocal

1 Like

She will adapt to kind words , just accept she will "acclimatise " to you at her pace .

1 Like

Nearly adopted a couple from cats protection

Lyra, top was in the pen next door though and won out in the end

16 Likes

I’m not allowed to go anywhere near Cat Rescue Rehoming Centre’s, as our house is not big enough for the amount of them I’d want to bring home…:face_with_peeking_eye:

6 Likes

Thankfully, in Worthing they have adopters who have a pen in the back garden with no more than 2 sets of cats at a time!

Four of our nine (over the years) have been rehomes; SW, Marble, Freckles and Pixie.

1 Like

Beautiful cats ! Your furniture will thank for for not taking the Bengal mix :sweat_smile:

Was all set to take them, but Lyra had just arrived and had not yet been advertised. She was so cute and friendly we could not resist!

Last night I was in my home office/listening room. Door was open and Zhukov was bringing in various toys for me to to throw down the garden for him. Then I noticed that he’d stopped.

Willy.

16 Likes

Retrieval at the beach.

Willy.

17 Likes

Bonjour! Je suis Pierre Le Chat

29 Likes

A very fine chat, but he appears to have three front legs?

Jake le Peg?

3 Likes

Disa, very happy with how the new dry-stone wall is progressing.

For the past 18 month she has been routinely growing a stout white whisker on her right cheek. I think this is her Morpheus memorial whisker, she still misses the absence of her ginger tom.

20 Likes

Ike out for an early morning sunbathe.

In the afternoon he retired to a shady spot in the living room to avoid overheating. Yep, it’s summer.

Willy.

18 Likes

Ike could use a darn good grooming! :smiley: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Grooming? Moi? I’d like to see you try!

Willy.

21 Likes