Show us your tree

Having fought for years to put off the decorating until the middle of December the kids have won out and I’m resigned to losing the fight. Its up and so I felt the need to share some cheer in these (still) challenging times

Sadly, there is no hifi included in the shot but I’m sure a few of you will be able to make a better effort out of that than I may have

All the best

13 Likes

I am more interested in seeing them after the cat, dog, or young children have improved the aesthetics of the decoration.

That’s a really good effort. Looks exactly like I remember our xmastree when I was 7 years old.

1 Like

thanks, the boys are 6 and 7 years old so hopefully they’ll have similar memories of it in the future

its only a matter of time…

Mrs Willy been busy…

Didn’t need much encouragement to kick off earlier than usual this year.

Willy.

19 Likes

Very nice👍

128729209_2268815713263475_5812694483660622996_n

Web find that seems appropriate for this thread.

5 Likes

Here you go Mrs Hanumike has worked the magic again this year

Happy Christmas to everyone out there in Naim land

13 Likes

very nice, I particularly like the way your ceiling would accommodate my usual error in getting a tree that is just slightly too big to fit in the house

Dear Santa please could you leave me a pair of Fyne Audio 501SP in Walnut to go with my SN2 NAP200DR HI CAP. We can all hope Chris. Merry Christmas to all

2 Likes

Nice try, but I can assure you that having nearly seen out 2020 there isn’t a Sanity Clause

1 Like

But if there is a Sanity Clause out there…

Can I have a pair of Minions from Fyne Audio

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 11.31.35

1 Like

This wish list is getting by the minute. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m getting to exited I should have said getting better by the minute. Never mind

2 Likes

There is and he’s coming with a big box of Pfizer vaccine on his refrigerated sleigh

2 Likes

“Real” tree, and tree with a festive B&W 804S.

And a slightly less real tree.

13 Likes

G

15 Likes

up since the 1st to keep kids happy

9 Likes

Tree in progress…but some new present shaped lights Mrs B bought… next to the hifi ofcourse.

8 Likes