Show us your turntable

Looks like my best saucepan upside down spinning a record

Arrrr I see its got a extra lip layer for flywheel effect cool Iā€™ve never noticed till that pic

You should see it better here, Iā€™ve taken the photo just for you!

11 Likes

Yep itā€™s got the extra outer layer for flywheel effect the p6 only has one whereā€™s the p8 has 2 two for more mass wonder if they beefed up the bering up for the extra Weight, oh thank you for the pic

1 Like

It is here, it is awesome and i am really in love with this turntable. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The Ikea thing will be replaced soon, after the lockdown.

27 Likes

Congrats! Very nice ! The Mg1 would be on my short list.

2 Likes

Oh, yes. Those crazy boots Sandy! Replica Eames or the real thing?

Have you seen the Naim Design Sketches thread?

The wife who has a boot fetish says what make and name please sandy
Sheā€™s up to 150 odd pairs so far reiker are her favourite at the moment

That photo is about 10+ years. May not still be available.

Havenā€™t seen the thread but Iā€™ll give it a look. The ā€œEamesā€ is just a replica, I think Iā€™d rather spend 5 grand on gear rather than an original Herman Miller although if it was a perfect world I would do both!

Yep, they were from Victoria Secrets about 15 years ago so impossible to buy the exact pair nowadays. When the wife bought them she probably didnā€™t even think about how well they matched Naim equipment.

Thank you for the reply Iā€™ll let the wife know, Iā€™m sure now sheā€™s got the style and colour in her head it will materialise in the next few weeks lol they are as bad as us but with boots instead off hifi

2 Likes

Very interested in hearing what this TT is like, if it is mk2, which cart / phono stage you use, etc. All I have read about it is positive.

1 Like

I wonder how far you have to lean forward to place the stylus on that discus

I think it looks nice too. Modern Retro. So there are 2.

However, given the lofty heights people are willing to take vinyl on here I am way to scared to post my turntable.

1 Like

Action shot of my Amadeus. Dust and all.

17 Likes

Oooh thatā€™s exciting, mine arrives this Friday. Canā€™t wait!

1 Like

No, please, I am curious :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Or to change the cart, it must be a nightmare.

The SG1 too?