Show us your turntable

Well, it’s all I have to show. Sorry to disappoint.

5 Likes

Nothing to feel sorry about, there is no such thing as too many LP12s or Regas as far as I’m concerned! Your deck looks fabulous BTW

Claude

5 Likes

No disappointment at all, you are spot-on and just following the theme of “Show us your turntable” and not cutting and pasting other photos from the internet. It is nice to see what members of the forum are using and not a picture of every piece of equipment on the internet.

11 Likes

Very Nice indeed

1 Like

Yes. In fact, so nice it would be most welcome on the Show us Your Sondek thread :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks all for the comments. And I did in fact post on the Sondek thread recently :wink:

3 Likes

Which album are you playing?

I believe it was Lou Reed, Coney Island Baby.

1 Like

Since several month on the MicroSeiki DDX1500 - Sorane TA-1 with Jico Seto Hori.

atb, Tom

23 Likes

Very nice, and rather different, thanks Tom.

1 Like

Very different, please explain the 2 arms playing at once or is it just for the photo

Of course only one arm is playing at once - only for photo…

atb, Tom

Its an early version of multiroom. Not quite party mode, as there is a small delay. Popular method in late 1970s.

3 Likes

Nice. Unusual ( to me. Always been a one-arm guy!)

Is it stereo - mono, or different carts/arms for different genres?

@steviebee
Both are stereo and as you say for different kind of music.

Love to play „old“ Jazz-records like the brillant Tone Poet from Blue Note with the SPU (Classic GME MKII) - it has that kind of „magic“ in the music (which is for me hard to explain) and I enjoy this very much.

The Seto Hori is for „daily business“ and for this records, which are a little bit stressful with silbilants on the Bauer DPS3 / van den Hull „Colibri“.

atb, Tom

26 Likes

Now those are two turntables I would love to hear. I mean I have heard the Bauer, but only at shows.

@tom539 - nice decks! Can you share the the maker of your wall shelfs please?
Thanks!

1 Like

@varyat
in-akustik

atb, Tom

1 Like

Thanks!

Gorgeous table. I’ve also heard nice things about the Jico Seto Hori. Was going to consider it for my next cart, but seems it’s discontinued.