Show your nicest natural places of your country

We can’t travel for now, so perhaps each person can show his nicest places from his country.
Here mine, from France.

Falaises d’Etretat

![image|690x431]

Calanques de Marseille
(upload://oBlesStLLfxJkQFZBS4HG6H5XfP.jpeg)

Côte-d’Azur

( Calanques de Marseille too)
Villages Perchés. Peillon, Eze.

Lac d’Annecy

Gorges du Verdon

Dune de Pillat

Périgord

21 Likes

:small_blue_diamond:Love this idea,.@frenchrooster :+1:t2:.

Good idea for a thread.
Were you inspired by my thread,.“Northern Sweden”.

•I have to contribute with a picture too,.so I put this back in.
I posted this earlier in the thread…"Ethernet Switch and Cables Mania.

• These mountains are found in northernmost Sweden,.and are very famous in Sweden and also internationally.

This is called in Swedish for “Lapporten”,.I can not find a good English translation.
The picture was photographed during the so-called “Blue Hour”,.from Björkliden.

Stay safe…
/Peder🙂

11 Likes

Each picture to be annotated by the “what3words” description of the location so other people can find the spot once you are all set free

1 Like

Perhaps inspired by your thread. And wanted a thread with no polemic and dividing opinions. Just positive and nice pics and travel a bit.
You can choose your nicest places in Sweden if you want.

Thanks FR. the photos bring back happy memories of playing golf on the cliffs at Etretat, and then a few happy holidays with the kids when they were young on paddle boats up the Gorges du Verdon. It’s a beautiful place to go.

1 Like

:small_blue_diamond:@frenchrooster,…I understand you very well.!

In these threads,.can not many of us be called “Gullible Audiofools” by some.

/Peder🙂

1 Like

What are your favorite natural sites? You are from UK? You can google and paste, like me, if you want.
I know only London…

I live in London, it is my favourite place! Leave it with me and I will find you some photos when I have more time.

2 Likes

Polska/ Poland :poland:
It’s my second country, so here some pictures to show the diversity.

Krakow and Warsaw and european bison from Poland

Tatry

Mazury

11 Likes

:small_blue_diamond:@frenchrooster,…Please write what we see in the pictures,.and from what place it is,what part of the country.

/Peder🙂

1 Like

Ok, two quick ideas come to mind. First from my home city London. There are a number of beautiful streets tucked behind the city of London (spitalfields area) where Georgian houses have survived from the 1700’s. You can turn a corner from the modern city with its banks and offices, and be thrown back 300 years.

And then up in Scotland we have had two wonderful holidays up in the highlands in knoydart. It is so isolated and beautiful, and I have managed to bag a few Munro’s whilst there, including one from where I took this photo on the way up. You will have to google Munro to learn more.

13 Likes

One of my favorite places, outside the holidays summer: Porquerolles isle, south of France, near Hyères.

6 Likes

Munro, wonderful!

@frenchrooster is that Duingt on Lake Annecy?

Versailles

My town

8 Likes

We have created our own land:

7 Likes

There are plenty of beautiful places in Wales, but here’s the one I call “home”.

4 Likes

Which picture Hollow?

I don’t think so. Duingt is on that pic. But have not been there.

2 Likes

…photo taken from back of Amtrack train in the Eastern section of Washington State while on a three day trip from Seattle to Boston.

5 Likes

Snowquailmie Falls located a short distance from Seattle, WA

5 Likes