Sibilence has landed...doh

I mostly listen with lossless settings. I’ll use leveling if on the odd occasion I play a Tidal/Qobuz playlist. I have no issues with adjusting volume between albums and I find that some music needs some oomph and other music needs finesse.

I have a Convolution setting if a album has been mastered by “Scratch” :woozy_face:

Absolutely, I also adjust the volume for the specific music in a mindful listening session, it just makes the difference that the volume dial always means the same thing. And it’s nice with background music.

Anyway, I really just meant to say that it probably as no bad effects as far as I can tell (as long as not using Track setting) and might be a consideration for Richieroo as it would have avoided his travails :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t see the volume dial from my listening position. All I can see are loudspeakers :slightly_smiling_face:

Well yeah, I don’t care about the LED position either, but when I stop playing one album and start the next, I don’t have an immediate 10 dB difference which can otherwise happen :slight_smile: And if I adjust the volume it’s not because of mastering differences but because I want to

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.