Simply the Best…

I love a simple t shirt that just feels right.
Of course so many options.
My best favourite right now is the loose slub collared “roger” organic raw T from nudie jeans.

Has a relaxed neck fit. I feel like a summer dude instead of a prep jock.

2 Likes

Nothing like being nudie to ensure a bit of ‘rogering’

5 Likes

Think that’s the same pub Bowie shot the clip for China Girl.

Hoges was certainly a classic.

Best jeans in the world? M&S Skinny Fit Stetch. Great value, hard-wearing, nice fit, very comfortable. They are practically the only trousers I ever wear. I have SIX pairs in different colours, have no need of anything else (although I do have a pair of white Levi’s).

The king of chocolate bars – Topic:

2 Likes

Nah, you don’t want one of those … … … you need one of these. :wink: :yum:

2 Likes

Now there is one godawful pair of jeans…

4 Likes

Ha - that reminds me of ancient schoolboy joke

What has a hazelnut in every bite?

Squirrel sh1t

3 Likes

I think you’ll find this was the best….

5 Likes

1 Like

And oh how we laughed, telling it like it was the first time everytime… :joy:

Topics are nice. But just a gateway drug for the real thing…

3 Likes

“It’s the one that works”

3 Likes

The Lake District

11 Likes

Being from the Pennines, I really didn’t understand the whole Descaling thing when I moved to the Home Counties…

Been here over a decade now, and tried a few things (including a white crystalline substance that I’m pretty sure is now on a watch list for potential bomb makers :bomb: …but I still have a stock :smiling_imp:) but will definitely give this beauty a go.

As any northerner knows, a good cup of Yorkshire tea starts with a shiny kettle.

1 Like

Marshalltown leather handled ‘Philadelphia style’ brick trowel. Nothing comes even remotely close. I’ve used many of them over the years, normally last around three years of hard wear and tear, at which stage it simply becomes too small…ie…it topples over from the weight of it’s own handle. This is a new one that needs burning in - as soon as i’m on some block work i’ll use it. It’ll take about a year to fully burn in !:grin:

2 Likes

Did you know HP stands for Houses of Parliament…
I didn’t until a London cabbie told me :joy:

1 Like

4 Likes

These truly are the best in the world…

Ernest Wright

1 Like

Ok, maybe I’m biased!

10 Likes