Slightly romantic speakers for Naim Nova

I’m honestly fascinated by peoples different experiences with speaker cables originally had qeds most basic cables, think I mentioned planning to trial witch hat further up the thread.

I had a very different experience to others here, for some reason they just didn’t work for my set up so I returned them.

Borrowed kudos ks1 cables from my dealer which for me were amazing, so much so that even a family member noticed and commented about the bass having disappeared when I put the qeds back in to double check the improvement. Needless to say I now have my own set it just proves the value to trialling cables in your room to see what works for you.

I just presented the sound to my sons and wife, they were literally blown away by the change from previous cables , and with whole honesty there are already tired of all that hear that see that from me. It’s really like adding a lot of soul and musicality to the system, fixing all that was somehow off. Amazing really!! It turned in to music evening…

1 Like

I can only echo; you might want to consider Sonus Faber

I very much doubt it. Naim have had their NAC A5 in production since 1989, with great success. Their newer upgraded cable is SuperLumina and was introduced in 2014. Many, many other makers of cables have been and gone in that time - this cable malarky has become a fashion item, which in my view has turned into a monetary madness.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.