Small adjustments - a revelation

Yes… it’s getting to the point precision has a painful price for just enjoying music. I don’t want to cross that line.

I would like a speaker where the sweet spot is broader between two speakers than pin-point, razor sharp narrow. Cheers

1 Like

Small adjustments are crucial. They should be made going with the speakers strengths - rather than against their weaknesses, and this takes some considerable time to know what’s what.
I tend to favour a position that covers the broadest tonality and imaging capabilities instead of pushing them too far into being critical of the listening experience.

1 Like

I must say my speakers are still sounding good. Small adjustments are vital, however I did need some help getting them in the ball park as I seemed to be going around in circles and not experimenting too far. The guy at Scansonic said to try some radical positions first to get out of the usual triangle way of listening and then work from there.

Tim

Nice to see the Accuphase, makes a nice change.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.