Sn2 &Kef ls50

Hi , I’m currently using tannoy xt8f with my sn2 but thinking of swapping them over to my kef ls50 . Sometimes the bass can be a little boomy with the tannoy so maybe it will be a little more controlled with the kefs . Looking for your thoughts and views using the ls 50s with sn2 and if any of you fellow naimers have a similar setup . Thankyou

I use the KEFs with my sn1 and absolutely love them. Very detailed but musical. And unfussy with placement.

1 Like

I’m having a blast using my ls50’s with my Nova. But… all speakers are room dependent so, to be honest, you won’t know until you try them in your system in your room.

2 Likes

I had my LS50s with my SN3 and the bass was a bit lacking. I’m much happier after replacing them for a bigger set of speakers. For the rest, these are great speakers and I continue to enjoy them in the 2nd system paired with an Atom

1 Like

Yes I m gonna give them a try over next few days and see how they stand up to the tannoy.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.