Soak mode?

@NeilS can hopefully advise. It will very likely be a case of turning it on while pressing certain buttons, but as to which…

Thank you for your answer.

I tried several solutions including restarting by pressing one of the keys simultaneously but without success.

I went through the forum hoping to find the solution but my low level of English does not help me much. No more results by reading the manual.

Don’t you worry. Copying Neil will hopefully bring an answer. Neil works at Naim so is very busy. Our esteemed moderator @Richard.Dane may know, but he’s probably suggest asking Neil. Don’t worry, you’ll get an answer.

I know about soak mode on the pre-amps and the CD players but not the streamers. Probably best for @NeilS to advise. Failing that, give Naim support a ring.

I’m assuming we are talking about the green screen NDX as opposed to the NDX2?
Try a factory reset - switch on while holding the front panel stop button, keep holding it until after the splash screen, then follow the instructions on the screen to press the play button.

Regards
Neil.

2 Likes

Thanks Neil. Hopefully that will sort the OP out.

thank you, that reassures me.

Alright, I’ll take your advice if I don’t have an answer in a few days.

Oops
Meant to reply.

Naim staff have replied here.

**This is what to do: **

switch on while holding the front panel stop button, keep holding it until after the splash screen, then follow the instructions on the screen to press the play button.

Awesome ! It’s all good.
Many thanks to you and to those who helped me. I have to admit that I was starting to get a little worried. good evening to all.

Hungryhalibut got the question answered for you earlier.
We just guided you to the reply.

Thank you for your help. everything is working fine this morning.

Parfait!

Ice cream sundae?

?

A parfait is an ice cream sundae. I was just pondering whether it’s use had another meaning after HH mentioned it.

Parfait means excellent in French. Michelet said to pardon their English, and Michelet sounds like a French name, hence why I replied in French.