Solstice Concerns/Updates

@Richard.Dane:There was a discussion regarding possible additional counter weights being offered by Naim for the Solstice turntable a while back.
I can’t seem to find the old thread…
Has there been any movement by HQ on this issue?
Any updates would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Mark

I think it was only about a week ago? In the main solstice thread?

I would not hold your breath. They can’t even get the record out to us and if you inquire they either ignore you or respond with insults. Customers are just a “minor detail” at Naim. (Their words)

2 Likes

I assure you Chris that is not how things are at the Naim factory, and I certainly cannot think of anyone at Naim who would think let alone say such a thing! Both myself and James the label manager have been trying hard to figure out what has happened to your LP. It’s harder for me as I’m not at the factory these days or a part of day to day operations (forum aside) as I once was, but I know James has been on the case for you and others in the US who have not yet received your Solstice LP. Last I heard they had definitely been sent out to the distributor.

1 Like

I enquired (again) with Naim/Focal in the USA. They told me the record was a “minor detail” (Their exact words).

This is no longer about a piece of vinyl, but the total lack of respect for customers.

1 Like

Mark, I’ve not heard anything more here since a brief email exchange with Steve Sells at the factory. I think he was going to confer with Roy and then get a proposal together for the management.

Chris, perhaps you could email or message me and give me more detail as to what was said and by whom. Did they say when you would receive your LP??

1 Like

Thanks Richard.
I do feel that this is an important topic for Solstice owners…just don’t want it to fade away.

1 Like

Oh, and I have not received any notification from Naim on then status of my record either…

1 Like

It’s a “minor detail”… stop bothering them.

3 Likes

James should have emailed you Chris and also the others still waiting on their LP. I’ve asked him to double check to be sure the mails went out. Please do check your junk mail just in case his email was Mis-directed there.

1 Like

Just checked my junk…no messages from James.

No messages for me either…

I’ve asked him to re-send to you (both).

1 Like

I received an email from James 5 mins ago. So to you guys in the US the delay is this side of the pond also.

3 Likes

The solstice is clearly an orphan product. Not sure what NAIM was thinking.

2 Likes

@Richard.Dane - received my email, thanks Richard.
Now about those counter weights…

3 Likes

Its here… But its rather long… :expressionless:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.