Sorry for another power cable thread: What would be the best choice for an Atom? (Audiquest vs. Chord vs. Isotek)

I am your guy for the din din ST, if you are disappointed. I will then just transform it in din rca. :laughing:

We must not mention it but I will remember :wink:

1 Like

I preferred the signature tuned array vs hiline. So I guess the ST are still better.
In that context I would be very surprised if you prefer the stock cables, but it may happen.

1 Like

Yes, the dealer with the NACA5 offer was Steinerbox. But the NACA5 I tested was not from Steinerbox. I got it from a Naim user for testing. The Tellurium Q is from a different dealer.

The only difference will be the plug, either UK (3 pin) or Euro (2 pin). The cable will be the same, all made to the same IEC specification.

The EU standard also has earth. There are two variants, Type E with 2 pins & an earth socket, Type F with 2 pins & 2x side earth contacts.
A variant known as Schuko incorporates both the earth socket of Type E & the side earth contacts of Type F enabling its use in both socket types

What about the cord supplied with the Nova?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.