Speaker cables for Uniti Nova

I got the witch hat phantom. Couldn’t be happier. Like it more than the NAC A5.

1 Like

I’d recommend feeding the incoming positive to HF and Negative to LF. There was a whole thread on this - I tried it and liked it.

They way the cables were made up precluded that, though I hear what you are saying. My current speakers have only one set of terminals, making things much more straightforward.

1 Like

Credit goes to Skeptikal for the tip.

Thanks! I’ve read this too. Here is a reference document from AudioQuest that states the same. It’s in the last page

1 Like

Thank you all for you recommendations and help. I have ordered the Kudos KS-1 white with Naim terminations and AQ silver plugs from Signal. They were kind enough to ship to my country. The cable arrived and looks good. It’s very easy to work with. The Naim Uniti Nova with Sonus faber Sonetto III and Kudos KS-1 looks beautiful. I can’t tell you much about the sound, because I don’t have a base for comparison, but they look gorgeous. I will order jumpers with AQ silver plugs.

1 Like

A picture would be nice

Once I finish with the cable dressing will post one :slight_smile:

I don’t understand why you didn’t order F connection cables, as I showed in my photo above. Signals made them for me, and would do the same for you. It’s much better than jumpers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.