Speakers for nac 282 and nap 250DR

I have had the 282/250 with Spendor D9 which was lovely. Something to consider?!

Impossible to respond if the cost worth it. It’s very personal. For me, yes.

Something to consider. Assuming your speakers are suited to your listening environment upgrading your electronics is the least risky strategy, in effect a SC with or without a 252 and possibly 300 is going to enrich what comes out of the Neats. Changing speakers however will possibly yield a bigger upgrade and certainly considerable change in total colour but there is more risk in getting that right.

Regards,

Lindsay

It partly depends on whether you want different or better. Your speakers a very good and improving the electronics will certainly make the system better. But that’s no use if you aren’t really sure about the speakers.

I used Dynaudio Evoke 50s with a 282/300 and they worked well.
Have upgraded to 252 but kept the 50s.

Kudos Titan 606’s (if you prefer floorstanders father than stand mount speakers). I use them with exactly the same amplification you have.

Ciao Lindsay
To my curiosity in order to have the kudos live do you need to have a good volume or do you have dynamic with low volume as well?
Thanks a lot
Pietro

Hi @piebia. Good question! My inclination is to turn up the volume particularly on vinyl :sunglasses: but no you get the full enjoyment at lower volume. However, a NAP 300 gives more at lower volumes.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.