Speculating about a Statement

(@Richard.Dane hope this is okay).

Last night I was speculating with an old work colleague who is buying a Uniti Nova and what speakers he should dem. We covered that, the usual suspects will apply.

But conversation when I told him about the Unitis bigger relatives led to what else you might do around a Statement Pre and we arrived at a Vertere RG (other TTs are available) and something active 3xNAP500s and say Kudos 808s (other speakers are available) but thought that was a lot of boxes and wires, so concluded with a Vertere RG, Statement Pre and ATC SCM 100 SL SE Actives. Truly fascinated as to how good that would sound?

3 Likes

Not that I’m in the market for one, but that’s an interesting sounding combo of S1 pre into ATC actives…

3 Likes

And the S1 has balanced output, so it’s the obvious next step from an Atom HE for use with active speakers.

Roger

2 Likes

Let us know how the home demo goes Lindsay😉

2 Likes

I let you know when and where you can come along Gary!

1 Like

Why go active with the 500’s when you can get six Statement amps? That’s six horsepower… more than enough to mow your lawn.

2 Likes

@Katzky2021 now you’re talking :sunglasses:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.