Stability problems streaming via the embedded Tidal app on Unity Atom and Muso Qb2

Stability problems streaming via the built-in Tidal app on Unity Atom and Muso Qb2

I often experience problems when I stream music via the built-in Tidal app on my Unity Atom and Muso Qb2. The problem has been present during the last couple of months, but not in the past. Both systems are updated with the latest firmware updates.

The streaming suddenly stops and often I can’t restart the track I was playing.

The way the error affects the system is not always the same. Sometimes I can just go ahead and restart the track I was listening to or start another track.

At other times, I can’t restart the track I was listening to. In these situations, the length of the number is displayed as 00:00 to 00:00 in the iPhone app and I need to start another track before I return to the original track.

A few times it has happened that it was completely impossible to continue streaming and the only options left in the menu bar on the iPhone was Presets and Radio. In these circumstances, it is still possible to listen to the (internet)radio and I have no reason to believe that my internet connection is unstable (1GB downstream). A Power off and on was necessary to establish the functionality of the system.

Do anybody else experience the same problems.

I do not know if the problem is due to unstable servers at Tidal or problems in the latest firmware update of my Naim’s or whether the problem is isolated to my own configuration.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.