Staking power supplies 500 series

Yep

3 Likes

Now that’s how a 500 system should be presented!

1 Like

I don’t want to build my furniture from scratch again and wait prolly 2 months until it gets delivered, especially now in the busy holiday period.
And i don’t have the space to accommodate a dual dedicated rack.
So best i can do is to make it fit with what i got at least for the next 3-4 months.

1 Like

The center speaker is there for lack of space atm.
The top of the furniture is actually free but i got the solstice also and i intend to put that where the center speaker is at the moment.

I was thinking about getting rid of the bottom drawers today actually and probably that’s going to be the best idea in the end.
I will end up with 3 by 3 columns properly separated from bottom to top and left to right and the solstice on top.

1 Like

Well i did loved to watch MacGyver when i was little :sweat_smile:

it’s not about the cost, it’s the space i don’t have to store it and the long time required for the new furniture to come in.

:roll_eyes:

Right. I think i got it lads !!
I had this laying around for ages and gave it a try, it actually perfectly fits height and width wise to fit two of these side by side!

Only question is what do i put under each item? Would the IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK (4 for each )suffice?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.