Statement hits the floor

Here are some examples from searching the forum :relaxed:
download.jpeg-5
images.jpeg-2
images.jpeg-3
download.jpeg-6

1 Like

Mine is the “You’re a nobody…”

Yep - I recognise my mug (Statement PSU capacitor busbar engineering drawing version) on my desk at work

Aro mouse mat at edge of shot…

1 Like

I hope you are keeping well James and not working too hard. Wishing you a lovely evening :relaxed:

1 Like

I am, thanks. Hope the same for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you still got that lovely camper you restored ?

1 Like

I’m actually thinking of selling it as it is not as functional as my VW splitscreen :relaxed:

A nice choice to have…. You need to pop over to the ‘what are you driving’ thread and post a few pics :+1:

1 Like

I’m still in the process of restoring a rust bucket but I’d be sure to post a few photos in due course :relaxed:

1 Like

The top one is mine. It’s still here. I never use it. Must sell it to some mug one day.

1 Like

I’ll offer you a princely sum of 1p since it abhors you so much :relaxed:

I see your 1p bid and raise you………

Personally, I’m quite fond of “themed” mugs.

I am not willing to bid in excess of my initial offer. A French kiss with Nigel leaves much to be desired. I was thinking it would make a good flower pot or good talking point :relaxed:

OK, you win :laughing:

1 Like

You’ll get enough for it to upgrade your P8 to a P10. :rofl:

I sold a few bits last year - lanyards and memory sticks - and was amazed how much they went for. There are a lot of mugs around.

1 Like

You should warn people how addictive BOM videos are, before sending them off all innocently. And surely, a couple of brackets would sort that mug out? Crazy dudes. Can’t be long now though… :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.