Strange problem with my SN and remote control

Ok, couple hours after, I tried another soft reset using the remote, and this time, the music just ran through out of the speakers! so the input problem from the DAC is fixed now. Thanks Rich again. I guess “practice makes better” ? LOL.

And how does the dac sound?

My Naim DAC sounds really good, although I think it needs more time to warm up before it can show its full potential because I just got it few days ago and my whole Naim system has been turned on/off many times due to some setup issue. So far I think it beats my old Naim CDS1, although I feel it is missing some energy that CDS1 has but I believe some warm up time will fix that. However it’s already very enjoyable to listen right now, it sounds very musical, very full, very detailed, the background is very quiet, the sound image is excellent, big and up front, vocal is full and rounded, all kinds of instruments also sounds real , and the sound stage is quiet wide too. My Naim DAC plays well no matter what kind of music throw to it. I also used Naim DAC to play Room/Qobuz hi-res streaming music from Google Chomeaudio, and it sounds fantastic!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.