26 Likes

Ground Control :rocket:
Montreal sunset view from home.

11 Likes

Sunrise in Döttingen.

9 Likes

Sunset in my neighbourhood a few weeks ago

11 Likes

Rooftop bar in Macon, with gorilla, and neon.

Not a sentence I’d ever imagined typing I admit.

9 Likes

6 Likes

Sunset over the Axe estuary towards Seaton, East Devon. Last Saturday.

9 Likes

11 Likes

Do you mind if I edit the fence posts. For me they distract from the elevated building in the far distance right.

5 Likes

I nearly did that! Probably only left them in as it reminded me that I was in a fenced off car park on the coast.

Highlights are a bit blown, but I only did a quick tweak of the iPhone image in Mac Photos app to boost saturation and make the clouds more dramatic. Probably didn’t capture the view optimally, but interestingly must see what it looked like on son’s newer iPhone (or was it Mrs AC’s iPhone 12 - son hates me using his iPhone 11 Pro Max and often protests by deleting images, but the camera is streets ahead of my iPhone X).

I continue to be amazed at the image quality from modern smartphones (especially compared to the original/early iPhones), and I rarely use my DLR these days due to practicalities but when I look back at old family photos from the Canon with decent lenses they are special.

2 Likes

On the way to work.

9 Likes

Littlestone.

You know that it is!
Great light at 6.30 this morning.

1 Like

Funny how we all see (and hear apparently) things differently, I thought the posts added to the composition. :flushed:

2 Likes

I’m with your PtP. The posts add perspective and make it real, i.e. someone actually stood there and took a photograph.

Yours @bruss is also completely valid.

Havana, Cuba. I can still smell the Cohibas.

14 Likes

My backyard:

8 Likes

Sunset just now San Diego

12 Likes

11 Likes

Playing around with the iPhone pano feature

4 Likes