Sunrise & Sunsets - Show us yours

Ah. We went there on a little cycle day trip from Dieppe. Lovely seaside town, and great cycle from / to Dieppe

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Yes I like it there very much. It is the third year in a row that we go there. We originally went because one of my ancestors is buried in the Tréport British military cemetery. I think we are starting to discover and appreciate the region which is about a 4 hour drive from where we have our house. Some nice seafood restaurants as well

1 Like

Twilight zone today

Another direction

7 Likes

Pete, just seeing this now, that’s lovely, is it acrylics?

2 Likes

Morning, thanks. Yes it is acrylics on canvas.

1 Like

Nice marble run

1 Like

Rather moody tonight.

Invest 91L to the north has produced a lovely skyline.

15 Likes

We’re having a bit of heat wave in San Diego so this morning’s sunrise is a sign of what’s to come.

16 Likes

Throwing for Zhukov in the garden this evening piqued the interest of some cows.

Willy.

7 Likes

Sunrise, Howe Sound B.C. Canada. That’s Mt. Baker in Washington State in the dip at the far right.

18 Likes

A beautiful part of the world, thanks for sharing and a reminder of a great holiday.

From my dock

13 Likes

It’s 22.00 here in the Vaucluse and a balmy 23 C .
Lovely peaceful sky in contrast to the violent storms of the last two days .

6 Likes

The day before yesterday in Montenegro.

14 Likes

Very 70’s looking

Driving back from the beach through the Orange Groves just outside Piles, Valencia.

Taken with iPhone 13.

9 Likes

16 Likes

Great Aussie country shot Pete

1 Like

The Buckets are just gorgeous on sunset, a friends property looks straight out on them.

It’s a right ripper with the rock faces lit by the low light.

1 Like