Sunrise & Sunsets - Show us yours

Looks like a lovely start to the day……does soaking up some of the local atmosphere change your initial thoughts on what to do with your new house?

No, council is doing that for us anyway. Got an email yesterday saying the facade they want us to keep now needs to be removed and replaced like for like. It was their damn idea to save it, the change now will cost me $5k.

2 Likes

Hmmn…….if it’s the same as here……they cry about keeping a town or village vibrant……but once you buy they move the goalposts. Hope it works out.

Only $5k Pete ?

Thought it would be a lot more than

No it’s cost of the engineer we had to get to confirm it was sound (remember it was council who wanted the to keep it) and additional architect fees. They’re also now complaining about car spaces with they’d already confirmed and planned accordingly. Damn idiots, I’m going to bite someone’s head off.

Know what you mean Pete

I’ve done 2 fairly major Reno’s in Sydney inner west ( Annandale and Birchgrove) having to deal with both neighbours and Council

Never again, my longer life is worth more to me

The first interesting sunset for what seems like a long time. The contrails are in a different place to normal, which is what first caught my eye.

6 Likes

Dire Straits sky in Nice hier soir.

8 Likes

Very good

1 Like

Sunrise in Whitstable two weekends ago!

8 Likes

Armageddon sunrise beckons on the M40

5 Likes

just after sunrise when out cycling in my local manor.

8 Likes

Is this the back road to Gt Missenden?

It is!

:+1:

Another beautiful morning down on the farm.

13 Likes

Christ Church Meadow

Looking at these photos brings back memories of how cold it was when I took them. Those were the days.

13 Likes

I wouldn’t worry it’ll probably that cold again, probably sooner than later.

1 Like

This morning, on my journey to work, passing through the guest room en route to my home office.

Some artefact from the raindrops on the window.

Willy.

9 Likes

Paris, ce matin.

15 Likes